Primary School Attendance System
Register student attendance in class when pre-ordering school meals
FasTrak’s pre-ordering system can be used as a simple e-registration system. All students and staff can participate in the pre-ordering process, even if they are bringing a packed lunch or not staying on-site for lunch. This means FasTrak can write back attendance marks to the school’s Management Information System (MIS), taking the register for classroom teachers automatically.
Attendance Key Features:
- Pupils record themselves as present on interactive whiteboard in classroom
- Records back into the school MIS (Management Information System) automatically
- Releases extra time to teaching
- Reduces administration time
Using BioStore’s e-registration software, teachers no longer have to take time to register every student, but can still keep an eye on registration, view attendance reports, and view real-time status updates when people register in or out.
By integrating with BioStore’s dedicated e-registration software, many additional features become available:
- Write back present/late/absent marks
- Staff time and attendance records
- Generate and print registration reports:
- Emergency List – snapshot of students currently registered in or out
- Registration Transactions – transactions on a student-by-student basis
- Attendance – Attendance records for students